01 Neo Smartpen dimo 02 Smart Plate 03 Smart Class Note
04 Paper Controller 05 Smartphone Stand 06 Instruction Manual
07 Stylus Tip, Ballpoint Pen Nib 08 Anti-Slip Stickers 09 AAA Battery
Write and Edit Your Notes with Plate
Control the transparency of your screen, adjust the pen size, zoom in/out on your screen, and experience other useful features.
*Smart Plate only works with PaperTube app.
*Smart Plate will be available in October. The package currently includes Paper Plate.
Easy App Controller Icon
Simply tap the icons to edit your texts, drawings and doodles.
Smart Plate is made of special aluminum which makes it sturdy and highly durable.
How to Apply Anti-Slip Stickers
Apply an anti-slip sticker to each corner of the back side of Smart Plate to prevent it from dropping.
Create Online Courses with PaperTube
You can easily create videos by using Neo Smartpen and Digital Paper which are similar to traditional writing implements.
You can create lectures in two modes on PaperTube.
1. 'Use a blank notebook' Mode: You can use it as a white/black board and share the screen with your students in real time.
2. 'Use my own material' Mode: You can open a pdf file and create your own content.
Create a Video with PaperTube
1. 'Use a blank notebook' Mode
This mode provides a blank screen that you can write on. You can only use Smart Class Note in this mode.
2. 'Use my own material' Mode
You can open a pdf file and create your own content in this mode. It provides two options:
1) Plate Mode: Write on Smart Plate with a stylus tip. The notes will appear on the connected screen.
2) Print Mode: Print your file with Ncode A4 and write on it with a ballpoint tip. Both the file and the notes will appear on the connected screen.
*This mode only supports blue print mode.
1) How to Use Plate Mode
Draw on Paper, Save it Digitally!
Express your creativity with Neo Smartpen and Plate Mode on PaperTube
2) How to Use Print Mode
How to Update Firmware
If your Neo Smartpen does not have the hover feature, it needs the firmware update.
Make sure the remaining battery percentage of your Neo Smartpen is over 50% when you start the update. The pen can be damaged when it is turned off during the update.
Smart Class Kit Tutorial
Make Your Own Class